Impact-Resistant Oval sunglasses Lenses
• 100% UVA-UVB Lens Protection (UV 400)
• Helps block potentially harmful blue light*
*Harmful blue light refers to the 415-455 nanometer range of the visible light spectrum. Lenses with uniform tint block approximately 70%-96%, and lenses with gradient tint block approximately 45%-96%, of harmful blue light. The percentage represents the average amount of harmful blue light blocked at 5 nanometer increments in 415-455 nanometer range.
- Sunsentials By Foster Grant Ladies Floral Oval Sunglass
- These women’s sunglasses have style and quality made to stand the test of time. They have a thick, oval frame made of multi-colored, floral-patterned plastic. The lenses have a smoke-to-pink gradient to complement the frame. Plus, the lenses provide 100% UVA-UVB protection and are scratch- and impact-resistant.Sunsentials™ is a stylish, quality collection of sunglasses, suitable for everyday wear at an everyday low price. From classic designs to trendy designs, we’ve got all the styles to cover any look. Feel confident in Sunsentials, from the makers of Foster Grant.
- LENSES HELP FILTER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT*
Sunsentials™ from the Makers of Foster Grant® is a stylish, quality collection of sunglasses, suitable for everyday wear at an everyday low price. Each pair offers 100% UVA-UVB lens protection against the sun’s harmful rays and with an impact-resistant lens coating, these sunglasses will stand the test of time. From classic designs to trendy designs, we’ve got all the styles to cover any look. Feel confident in Sunsentials™ from the Makers of Foster Grant®.
Wearing sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation is the single most significant reason to do so. Serious eye conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration have been related to prolonged UV exposure.
It’s crucial to shield your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. When you are outside during the day, put on sunglasses that block approximately 100% of UV radiation (commonly known as UV 400 protection). Sunglasses are a safety measure to wear even in gloomy weather. You cannot rely on clouds to block UV radiation from entering the atmosphere.
There are no reviews yet.