Ozark Trail fishing Polarized sunglasses for men and women
Polarized sunglass lenses for reduced glare
- Black frames with black lenses
- Full-rim lenses with wide temples provide sufficient coverage from sun and wind
- Sports-wrap frames prevent sunglasses from sliding off
- 100% UV sun protection
- Strong optical style hinges
- Includes holes on frame tips to insert sunglasses holder string
- Suitable for fishing, driving, outdoor sports, and everyday wear
Manufacturer Part Number
Wearing sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation is the single most significant reason to do so. Serious eye conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration have been related to prolonged UV exposure.
It’s crucial to shield your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. When you are outside during the day, put on sunglasses that block approximately 100% of UV radiation (commonly known as UV 400 protection). Sunglasses are a safety measure to wear even in gloomy weather. You cannot rely on clouds to block UV radiation from entering the atmosphere.
Polarized sunglasses make colors appear brighter and more saturated by reducing light reflection and glare. Additionally, they can improve the visibility of objects that are submerged in a lake or stream.
Polarization can be easily added to the lens during the fabrication process in the optometric lab. Be aware that wearing polarized sunglasses may make it difficult to read LCD screens, such as those found on many smartphone displays and instrument panels. Additionally, they are not advised if you are driving on snowy roads.